We’re proud to share some recent highlights from our personal development, behaviour and attitudes (PDBA) work with students including:
- Volunteering at the Romford Greyhound Adoption Centre as part of the Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Linking physical exercise to mental health wellbeing as part of Children’s Mental Health Week (7-13 February)
- Fundraising over £250 to start a fishing club by hosting a big breakfast for staff and students
- Collaborative working with local organisations including Wize Up, The Good Man Project and West Ham Foundation
- Staff training on supporting behaviour and attendance.
Please click here to see our presentation in full.