A supportive and innovative place to work. Join a team of people who are passionate about removing barriers to learning for children and young people.
Olive Academies' pioneering network of alternative provision academies are nurturing, inclusive communities which combine creative and engaging learning opportunities with a culture of respect.
Our staff are amazing and share a commitment to making a real difference to the education of children and young people who have found school life challenging.
If you would like to find out more about working with us at Olive Academies please have a look at our current vacancies or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself and your experience.
We offer all our staff:
- a close and supportive team in a working environment where your wellbeing is a priority
- access to a range of employee benefits to support health and wellbeing including Cycle Scheme, PerkBox, MyGym, Employee Assistance Programme and more
- flexible working patterns and part-time positions
- high quality CPD, strong links to mainstream schools and opportunities for career progression
- access to one-to-one coaching
- an organisation which is values driven and has children at the centre of everything we do
- the freedom to be innovative without the constraints of a mainstream curriculum.
“I heard Mark Vickers, CEO of Olive Academies speaking at an event. I heard him describe the ethos of OA and his vision of what alternative provision could and should provide children. I liked what he had to say and thought, I want to be part of this.” Charlotte Wright, Olive AP Academy – Thurrock
Olive Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.